Read our vision and updates for reopening as we welcome students back to the classroom on September 14th.
Community Preparatory School Home
- $30m+ in scholarship assistance awarded to graduates
- 97% of students have been accepted into competitive, college-preparatory high schools
- 126 students grade 4-8
- 83% of college-aged graduates have or are enrolled to receive a college degree
- 879 graduates
- 87% of students receive substantial financial aid
- 15 teaching faculty
- 60% of students are immigrants or children of immigrants
Our commitment to fighting systems of oppression and resources to help with learning, listening, and understanding.
The “truly well-rounded education” that Grace and Max Jordan received at CP helped them quickly acclimate to the high-achieving environment of Classical High School, say parents, Kraig and Suzanne Jordan.
Notice of Nondiscriminatory Policy as to Students
Community Preparatory School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.