The “truly well-rounded education” that Grace and Max Jordan received at Community Prep (CP) helped them acclimate quickly to the high-achieving environment of Classical High School, say parents, Kraig and Suzanne Jordan. CP students get into Classical at three times the acceptance rate across the city.
Community Preparatory School Home
For the Lopes family, financial aid allowed their three children to enjoy a Community Prep education, providing “a solid foundation” for their high school and college journeys.
You can see the difference that a CP education makes in your children, as they become adults, say Pascale and Reggie Almonacy, whose three children—Cedrick, Tarah and Tessah—are CP graduates.
From all of us at Community Preparatory School, thank you so much for 35 years of your support!
Read what CP alum Musah Sesay and other students have to say about race and disconnect with teachers in the Providence Public School system.
Eighth graders share experiences and make new friends at a Middle School Students of Color Conference held in Cambridge, MA.
- $30m+ in scholarship assistance awarded to graduates
- 97% of students have been accepted into competitive, college-preparatory high schools
- 126 students grade 4-8
- 83% of college-aged graduates have or are enrolled to receive a college degree
- 878 graduates
- 85% of students receive substantial financial aid
- 15 teaching faculty
- 51% of students are immigrants or children of immigrants