- Application Form
- Recommendation Form(s):
- Release Form for School Transcript and Standardized Test Scores
- If applicable, a Financial Aid Application with a copy of Federal Income Tax Returns and W2's for the past two years
If you would like to request printed material, please contact Betsy Velez, Admission Coordinator, at (401) 521-9696
- Parent completes the Application Form and submits it to Community Prep along with a signed Transcript Release Form and $30 application fee.
- Parent gives the Teacher Recommendation form(s) to the applicant's teacher(s), along with a self-addressed Community Prep envelope. The teacher completes the form and returns it directly to Community Prep.
- Community Prep uses the signed Transcript Release Form to request the applicant's Official School Transcript and Standardized Test Scores from his or her school. Note: Parents are responsible for ensuring that Community Prep receives transcripts.
- The Admission Office calls the family to schedule a visit. We must have the transcript, standardized test scores and recommendations on file before the applicant visits the school. We will make every effort to obtain these materials and allow time for them to arrive at Community Prep before scheduling a visit.
- Student takes admission test during his/her visit to the school.
- To update families on the status of an applicant's folder, the Admissions Office will send out notices periodically.